Order a boyfriend instead of pizza

Share on Facebook Tweet this
When I went to Japan, I often saw hosts or hostboys on the streets trying to get and convince female customers to come to their hostclubs. Hosts are guys who work at these clubs to accompany and entertain women. They drink together, sing karaoke, having conversations. It's like having a fake boyfriend for one hour. Of course women have to pay for it.

I think it's pretty popular, or else it wouldn't exist anymore. Anyway, for some women it can be a big step to come to a hostclub. So, now an agency in Osaka, Eterna, came up with something new. Now you can order a host and the agency will send him to any location (in Japan). On the website club-eterna.net you can choose which one you want. It's like ordering a pizza!

Well, I went to the website to check out what kind of pizzas..uhh guys...they have. And hm. If they look more manlyman, then maaaybe I would order one. But these guys...no, not really my cup of tea. I'd rather order a pizza.


If you want to know more about hostclubs and hosts, I recommend you to watch the documentary The Great Happiness Space - Tales of an Osaka Love Thief.

Source: tokyoreporter

1 comment about "Order a boyfriend instead of pizza":

Truus
July 19, 2012 at 11:21 PM

hatDEMMM DIE FOTO VAN MANLY SSH *wappert*

Post a Comment

 

COPYRIGHT © 2014 JUMIJUMI.com