Gangnam Style - Girlie version by Hyuna

Share on Facebook Tweet this

OK, maybe you've heard it already, that PSY would come with a remake or girlieversion of Gangnam Style. Well, today the musicvideo has been released. And I've just seen it. My first impression: OMG. No doubt about it, it's a girlie version. Maybe toooo girlie to me. The only thing I like is when I hear PSY. Hm.

Anyway, good news about the original version. It has been played on Dutch radio today! I hope this will lead to a huge breakthrough of K-pop in our little country ^_^

Here's the girlieversion. So, do you like it?

 
 Source: allkpop

2 comment about "Gangnam Style - Girlie version by Hyuna":

m
August 14, 2012 at 7:17 PM

i turned it off at 0:13.

nuff said.

August 15, 2012 at 4:51 PM

i like the song~ XD

Regards,
http://www.lonelyreload.com (A Growing Teenager Diary) ..

Post a Comment

 

COPYRIGHT © 2014 JUMIJUMI.com