Vocaloid course offered at school

Share on Facebook Tweet this

SeeU, goth-lolita Mayu and I think the most famous Vocaloid is Hatsune Miku. Sometimes I wonder when we can expect a male version. Hmmm. Unfortunately I don't have the skills to make my own Vocaloid.

Well, if you live in Japan (or speak Japanese) and you're dying to make your own, then I have some good news. Digital Hollywood (Tokyo), a school offering degree and certification programs in IT and digital media is now offering a very special course: Hatsune Miku, Loves Creator!

With this 6-month course you'll learn everything to make your own Vocaloid. 'Students will study basic 3D CG animation and practice composition using the Hatsune Miku Vocaloid software.'

Cool! Hopefully we'll see more Vocaloids (male) soon.

Source: japantoday

No comments to this post yet... be the first!

Post a Comment

 

COPYRIGHT © 2014 JUMIJUMI.com