Hello Kitty Bling Bling wallet

Share on Facebook Tweet this

Show off Hello Kitty diva's, check this out! If you're already wearing the Hello Kitty Bling Bling glasses AND the Hello Kitty diva heels, then you definitely should have this Hello Kitty Crystal Bling Bling Style Wallet/Purse.

Hello Kitty is sooo big, I'm sure it won't fit in your trouser pocket. Hmm, now I wonder if regular Hello Kitty diva's would put their wallet or phone just in their pocket.... probably not....

Anyway, this one is for those diva's who want to carry a big wallet and just want to show off. (Yuck, my eyes already hurt when I look at the pictures, too much bling bling for me...)

Source: etsy

3 comment about "Hello Kitty Bling Bling wallet":

Lara
December 6, 2012 at 5:47 PM

want! :D

Anonymous
September 15, 2014 at 1:59 PM

where can i find it

September 15, 2014 at 5:59 PM

I've found it on a blogspot site (address on the photos). But I don't know if the wallet is still available :(

Post a Comment

 

COPYRIGHT © 2014 JUMIJUMI.com