Kimchi flavored smartphone case

Share on Facebook Tweet this

First we had the smartphone case made of a sesame cookie. Hm, kinda jummy, I guess. But not as jummy as this one: the Gummy iPhone Case with Kimchi flavor!

This case is made entirely of gummy candy. And there are many other flavors besides Kimchi:
* Pink – Bubble Tea
* Red – Fermented Apple
* White – Garlic Cream
* Yellow – Bitter Flower
* Green – Chili Ginseng
* Blue – Pickled Berry
* Purple – Fish Lip

Of course, these cases are not really hygienic to eat. But if I had a case like this, I don't think my smartphone will ever have the chance to wear it, because I would already have eaten the whole case immediately. Jummy Kimchi....

Hmm, now I wonder how Fish Lip would taste...

Source: en.rocketnews24

No comments to this post yet... be the first!

Post a Comment

 

COPYRIGHT © 2014 JUMIJUMI.com