Review: Batiste dry shampoo, no water needed?!

Share on Facebook Tweet this
Makes Batiste your hair clean enough without shampoo and water?
So today I tried out this dry shampoo Batiste. Batiste is washing your hair without using any water or shampoo. You just have to spray on your hair, massage it in a bit and then comb your hair. How easy is that.

Well to test it for JUMI I haven't washed my hair for 3 days and it was very greasy. So greasy my hair sticks to each other you know? Look.

ew greasy...

So then I tried Batiste. I have the one with the Tropical smell (exotic coconut). I didn't believe the whole concept. BUT surprisingly, my hair isn't so greasy anymore. It actually looks more clean. BUT it still feels dirty by the way and and a bit heavy. And while I am typing this my head is a bit itchy.. ew. My hair smells like coconut, so that's nice. But it doesn't feel fresh.

bit out of focus but ahh clean hair
This isn't a replacement for washing your hair, but the website of Batiste states it clear enough: instant refreshment for your hair between washes. For a refreshment the stuff is good enough!

So I guess I can recommend this to anyone who doesn't have time to wash your hair, maybe while traveling, and you need an urgent and quick fix for your dirty greasy and sticky hair. But nothing beats shampooing your hair with warm water though. I think I am going to wash my hair now, it's very itchy!! :(
Not for sensitive skins!  

More info: batistehair.com / batiste.nl

More people had the image of Dexter's Batista in mind by hearing Batiste?? haha

No comments to this post yet... be the first!

Post a Comment

 

COPYRIGHT © 2014 JUMIJUMI.com