Smartphone case that smells like bread

Share on Facebook Tweet this

OK, last time I was drooling over the phony edible iPhone-case that looks like a jummy chocolate cake. And then we had the Kimchi flavored case.

Now I'm drooling over a piece of bread. It seems to smell like freshly baked bread, jummy. And if you squeeze it, it really feels like bread. Hm, too dangerous for me to buy this piece of bread.....

Yes, of course I'm getting tortured again, because this piece of bread is another smartphone case. This case has a foam texture mixed with the scent of butter and wheat flower. And when you buy this 'you'll smell like a bakery all day long'.

Luckily the package has a warning for hungry people like me: 'This product is not edible. The sugar powder may lose powder when used, please be careful.' Hm, not edible.... I think I'll stick with the edible sesame cookie smartphone case (edible? Yup, completely edible).

Source: akihabaranews

No comments to this post yet... be the first!

Post a Comment

 

COPYRIGHT © 2014 JUMIJUMI.com