Storm Shadow shines again in G.I. Joe: Retaliation

Share on Facebook Tweet this

I really can't wait to see RED 2 in the cinema, because I already was drooling...uhm watching the trailer. No, no, it's not because of Bruce Willis. Now something else caught my eye: G.I. Joe: Retaliation! Yes! Noooo, I'm not drooling over Bruce Willis. But the trailer, OMG... The trailer starts damnnnn nice :) Unfortunately I still have to wait till March 29.

Anyway, like the first G.I. Joe, this one also has a lot of action (of course, Bruce Willis is in it). The G.I. Joe team has to fight against Zartan, Storm Shadow *drool* and Firefly. Zartan has framed the Joes as traitors to the US. Now Zartan has all the world leaders under control, with their advanced warheads aimed at innocent populaces around the world. Luckily the G.I. Joes has a plan to stop Zartan....

OK, even though it's a typical action movie, I'll defintely sit in the front row of the cinema. Why? Check out the first seconds of the trailer *eheh*

1 comment about "Storm Shadow shines again in G.I. Joe: Retaliation":

Bettina
January 29, 2013 at 7:55 PM

uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuulllllll droooll.....
maar hij rent in vuur op het eind! noo... :(

Post a Comment

 

COPYRIGHT © 2014 JUMIJUMI.com