Totoro Spandex Suit

Share on Facebook Tweet this

I love my neighbour Totoro, so I really love all the merchandise and gadgets and stuff of Totoro. Well, uhm...not all.

I think I've found the most HIDEOUS Totoro merch ever. My eyes really really reaaally hurt when I look at the pictures. Why the hell..... OMG. Who the hell is going to wear or even buy this UGLY Totoro thing. Even if you're a big Totoro fan, I cannot imagine... Aarrghhhh!

Yes, this is a real Totoro Lycra Spandex Body Suit! It doesn't even look like Totoro... or well, maybe the person in this suit is not suitable to become Totoro, because he is simply too thin to become one. Yet, Totoro's head is just....it looks more like a mouse!

Anyway, if you're an almost blind Totoro fan, and if you really want to order this ugly suit, then you can go to the website of Milanoo. The suit costs about 30,13 Euros.

Source: geekologie

No comments to this post yet... be the first!

Post a Comment

 

COPYRIGHT © 2014 JUMIJUMI.com