Burn yourself in beauty salon

Share on Facebook Tweet this

Ieekkk, Shiling Oil and Tiger Balm already burns like hell just by smelling it (yes and I don't even touch it). So I'd rather have muscle pain all day long, then putting a bit of this horrible oil on my skin. Hmm, there are some people who just looooove the burning sensation and want to feel their body burning even more.

So some choose to have a burning treatment at their beauty salon: Huǒ liáo. This real fire treatment seems to be kind of a normal alternative therapy. You'll get a towel somewhere on your body. On your arms, neck, legs or EYES. What's so special about this towel? Well, it has been soaked with a specically prepared "secret elixer". Then some alcohol is added to start a fire on your body. Yes, a real real flame. And "after a few seconds the flame is put out".

I don't know why someone wants to burn eyes.... Hmmm, to be honest, I'm a bit curious how this strange treatment would feel. Maybe I should start practicing with putting a lot of Shiling Oil on my skin. What do you think? Do you want to try a fire treatment?

Source: en.rocketnews24

1 comment about "Burn yourself in beauty salon":

Mrs Sung
February 25, 2013 at 7:08 PM

eek looks like he's just cooking rice on your body.

Post a Comment

 

COPYRIGHT © 2014 JUMIJUMI.com