Sit on my neighbor Totoro

Share on Facebook Tweet this

Totoro. I still think he's sooooo cute. If he really was my neighbor I would ring his door bell a hundred times a day. And ask him if I just could sit or lay down on his big belly for a minute or two, or three, or three thousand or more. No, no, no! I'm not crazy! What would you do? I bet you definitely would do the same, right?

Well, if he isn't your neighbor either, you still can simulate this situation... Yes, check out this Totoro sofa! This one-person sofa is made of soft polyester and nylon. And it costs about 267,51 Euros. Jump, sleep, punch, do whatever you want with your own Totoro. Now you don't have to stalk the real one anymore ^_^ Click here for more info.

No comments to this post yet... be the first!

Post a Comment

 

COPYRIGHT © 2014 JUMIJUMI.com