Limited edition Ramen burger by Lotteria

Share on Facebook Tweet this

And again I almost cried, because I didn't win the lottery... so I can't take the plane to Lotteria (Japan). Boehoeh. Lotteria? Yup, it's lottery heaven between May 20 to mid-June. Why? Because this fastfood restaurant will offer one of the most goodlooking, gorgeous, oooooh soooo jummy (I think) burger! The Ramen burger!

Nope, it's not really like yakisoba-bread. Mmmm, sweet memories of this jummy snack....... OMG, I've eaten a lot of it, when I was in Japan. *drool*. Anyway, back to the Ramen burger.

This delicious snack is filled with jummy seasoned and grilled ramen noodles with barbecued pork in sweet brown sauce and mayonnaise. Mmmmm. And it's served with fish broth. Mmmmmm.

Anyway, if you're one of the lucky ones to have a Lotteria in your neighbourhood (in Japan), please try it, for JUMI! And let us know if it was good.

634 yen (about €4,89)

Source: akihabaranews

No comments to this post yet... be the first!

Post a Comment

 

COPYRIGHT © 2014 JUMIJUMI.com