Review: Dessert Time lip balm by Holika Holika

Share on Facebook Tweet this


I really love the make up stuff of Holika Holika. They look so interesting cute and cool!
Even their shops look magical! When JUMI is in Korea, I will be hanging out for a long time at their shop hehehe!

Ok so now it's testing time, and I will be reviewing a lip balm of Holika Holika.

This is the Dessert Time Chocolate Cupcake one. The package itself looks already so cool.
The balm is very creamy. Wow it smells like hazelnut chocolate spread! It kinda reminds me of Nutella!

Unfortunately it does not taste like chocolate. Or maybe a little? No, I am just imagining it.

But nevertheless the balm is great. It stays glossy for long. The gloss is transparent and also has a little brownish red tint into it.

Gonna carry this in my purse!

No comments to this post yet... be the first!

Post a Comment

 

COPYRIGHT © 2014 JUMIJUMI.com