Review: Queen Bee rose handcream (Etude House)

Share on Facebook Tweet this

I received a cute package of nice girly things for my birthday. They are all of Korean brands. These are hard to get in Holland, so I will be reviewing each thing here!

First one is the Queen Bee rose handcream from Etude House. It looks so cute!


Actually it's called Missing U, Bee Happy handcream. Nice to know the package is made from recycled paper and printed with soy ink, a part of the money will be donated to help the bee population in the world and the cream is made of mostly natural ingredients!


Well let's do the test!! Does it do its job and making my hands supersoft?

It's bit of a thick cream, thus hard to take a little of it. I accidentally took too much for my one hand. But it not a sticky or a greasy cream and gets into my skin real fast. It has a nice fragrance.
When compared to my other dry zombie hand, the cream makes my hand look a little more healthier. The fragrance really stays on your hand long, so that's a plus.

But I don't think this is the best handcream everr. So it's a nice and cute addition for in your purse or on your desk in case of sudden urge for a handcream! ^_^.


No comments to this post yet... be the first!

Post a Comment

 

COPYRIGHT © 2014 JUMIJUMI.com