Jummy! Bird-Flavored Ice Cream

Share on Facebook Tweet this

(OK, before I get hatemail from idiots who don't read further, let me say this: no bird has been hurt by making this ice cream!)

Recently Torimi Cafe (Japan) introduced something uhmmm.. jummy? Yup it's Bird-Flavored Ice Cream! It's made from the types of food that the birds eat, so you won't find a feather or a little bone in it. Torimi Cafe has three different ice creams: sparrow, parakeet and cockatiel. Jummmmmy.... I guess.

Anyway, I think it's all about the sensation of eating Birdy Ice Cream. According to the cafe "the sparrow ice cream gives “the feeling of pressing the breast of a java sparrow into your mouth,” while parakeet tastes like “eating some vanilla ice cream in one hand and then taking a whiff of a parakeet in your other hand.” And the cockatiel ice cream is like “when you’re sleeping with your mouth open and your cockatiel runs over your face and gets its leg in your mouth.”" Uhmm, OK... Right... Still, I need to taste it. So when I set foot on Japan again (soon, I hope), I'll definitely try all three of them.



The sparrow-flavored ice cream contains grains and marshmallow;
The parakeet ice cream contains honey and apple
The cockatiel ice cream has pumpkin and sunflower seeds mixed in
Source: incrediblethings

No comments to this post yet... be the first!

Post a Comment

 

COPYRIGHT © 2014 JUMIJUMI.com