Jummiest beef intestines soup at Noodle Expert

Share on Facebook Tweet this

It's almost been a month since I left Hong Kong. And now I'm suffering. Suffering because I miss the jummy food. The gate to heaven opened, when I set foot on Food Republic. Fooood heaven... uhh court... where you can find many jummy restaurants.

Where on earth can you find a place where you can eat a real happy meal (no not the Mac) for just 3 dollars? Well, there's one restaurant that haunts me in my dreams: Noodle Expert *droooool* Here they have jummy noodle soups. OMG. There's one soup, definitely my favorite meal in Hong Kong: Beef intestines noodle soup. OMG, it tastes like, like.... heaven. It's not too spicy (well, you can add your pepper and spices yourself) and it just costs about 2,72 Euros. OMG!

Anyway, you should try it yourself. If you've already tried it, let us know what you think (hmmm, maybe you've found a better place with much better beef intestines noodle soup). I've found Noodle Expert at food court Food Republic at mall OlympianCity in Hong Kong.


No comments to this post yet... be the first!

Post a Comment

 

COPYRIGHT © 2014 JUMIJUMI.com