Don't get lost in Super Scary Labyrinth of Fear

Share on Facebook Tweet this

OK, next time I set foot on Japan, I'll definitely visit the birthplace of one of JUMI's members: the mini-member/model (see black and white pic at the right side). Which place? The Yamanashi prefecture. Why? To get totally lost in a labyrinth, at the Fuji-Q Highlands amusement park: The Super Scary Labyrinth of Fear!

I thought nothing can scare me, not one single haunted house, labyrinth or whatever. But when I saw a short video of it.... ulggg.. Ieeekk! I even didn't finish the video, because iiiieeeeek!

This labyrinth 'has been considered the most terrifying horror house in Japan for over a decade'. This attraction is soooo popular that they only allow 1500 visitors per day. Waiting times can exceed two hours (!). And don't think you can easily walk fast through this labyrinth. No, no, the length of time to complete is about 50 minutes.... OMG.

Am I overreacting? NO. Check out the scary video here. Click on 'movie' at the bottom of the website.

Source: the wall street journal japan, fuji-q

No comments to this post yet... be the first!

Post a Comment

 

COPYRIGHT © 2014 JUMIJUMI.com