Learn Korean with B1A4's ABC Song

Share on Facebook Tweet this

OMG, I'm still having difficulties learning the Korean language. Even if I'm drooling nonstop while watching k-doramas such as Birth of a Beauty or sing along beautifully (ahum...) with K-pop songs. (And yes, I've tried learning from a book.) So, now I'm searching for other ways. Maybe kids music videos? And yup, I've found one! The ABC Song by by Korean boyband B1A4.

OK, maybe it's not really a kids song. I guess B1A4 fans have played the video a trillion times over and over again. Anyway, the video is cuuuute! Besides the boys of B1A4, the cute characters of LINE (message app such as whatsapp) play a role in the video.


I've watched the video a little bit less than a trillion times, and I still think it's difficult to learn Korean. So if you know easier ways to learn the language, pleaase let me know. 감사합니다

No comments to this post yet... be the first!

Post a Comment

 

COPYRIGHT © 2014 JUMIJUMI.com