JummyOrNot: Rockstar Punched Energy + Guava

Share on Facebook Tweet this

So I received a new unknown drink in my hands and ofcourse I have to test it for JUMI! I don't know if it's new in Dutch collection but it's called Punched Energy + Guava by RockStar and it came in a plastic bottle instead of a can! The drink has a tropical Guava flavour.

The taste is nice, it taste sour like guava (duh), but also with a finishing sweet touch. It's a nice soda when chilled. Because when it's not chilled, like my bottle later on, it's not tasty at all. Then it tastes like just a sour drink with too much sugar in it, ew.

The colour is nice, bubbly PINK. 
So about the energy, because it's an Energy drink. I didn't got the feeling I was more energetic after the drink than before. I just felt the same. When I drink a little Monster for example, I begin to rave like a nutcase after a moment. But it was difficult to judge if this Rockstar drink gives me energy or not.

Only jummy when chilled!

No comments to this post yet... be the first!

Post a Comment

 

COPYRIGHT © 2014 JUMIJUMI.com