Dry your shoes with warm shoestrings

Share on Facebook Tweet this

I've got some bad news: a few minutes ago my umbrella almost died :(
Yes, today it rains like... So I decided to protect my umbrella and closed it... But OMG. My shoes! Now they're wet, boehoeh. So now I try to dry my shoes with my hairdryer. But it takes a looong time.

It would be nice if I had some Warm Shoestrings. Yes, Warm Shoestrings can dry your wet shoes. Say what?

Well, Warm Shoestrings are special laces with a heating function. You can plug them into an adapter. The adapter regulates the temperature and the laces will warm up the shoes. Pretty cool product for idiots like me who accidentally (almost) kill umbrellas. But also nice for people who always have cold feet.

Source: yankodesign

No comments to this post yet... be the first!

Post a Comment

 

COPYRIGHT © 2014 JUMIJUMI.com