Reply 1997

Share on Facebook Tweet this

I found a new funny k-drama: Reply 1997, also known as Answer to 1997. This dorama takes us back to the nineties (and sometimes switches back to the present), where there are no smartphones, but pagers and huge home telephones. And the time when boyband H.O.T. was totally hot! To be honest, I've never heard of them, so I thought it was a fictional boyband hahah, sorry fans.

Anyway this dorama follows a high school student, Seong Si Won, who is totally fan of H.O.T. and her five friends. One of Si Won's friends is her childhood friend Yoon Yoon Jae. While Seong Si Won only has eyes for one of H.O.T.'s members, her childhood friend seems to be in love with her. I've just finished watching the second episode, so I really don't know what happens next. But it's funny! It's also funny that some things are sooo recognizable. Yes, I also used to idolize uhm.... well I still do ^_^

For now, enjoy H.O.T.'s nice music video, here at JUMI!


Source: dramacrazy (sorry I couldn't find better English subbed episodes)

No comments to this post yet... be the first!

Post a Comment

 

COPYRIGHT © 2014 JUMIJUMI.com