Hulahoop your dirty laundry clean

Share on Facebook Tweet this

OK, can it be fun to wash your dirty laundry? Yes it can, if you can hulahoop at the same time. No no, I don't mean by watching your laundry spin in your washing machine, while you're hulahooping. But by putting your dirty laundry in your hula hoop!

Designer Sang-soon Lee invented the Hula Washer. Besides inserting clothing, you have to put water and washing liquid into a small opening of the hula. Afterwards you have to hold it and spin your hips just like you're hulahooping. This should clean your dirty cloths.


Hula Washer might be handy if you don't have much space at home for a normal washing machine. Or if you want to save money (or the environment) and want to be and stay fit.
Hmm, I wonder if my autumn-jacket will fit in this hula hoop (yes I know it's summer. But right now it feels like it's autumn with the stupid rain everyday, that almost got my umbrella killed... and my shoes).

Source: electroluxdesignlab, trendhunter

No comments to this post yet... be the first!

Post a Comment

 

COPYRIGHT © 2014 JUMIJUMI.com