IRIS 2

Share on Facebook Tweet this

A few months ago I was totally hooked on Korean action-dorama IRIS (or Airiseu or 아이리스). Even though it has ended, the drama continued in my dreams, for real! I've seen Lee Byung Hun escaping from terrorist attacks and suddenly he was in the studios of the television show Masterchef!

Anyway, I was really having withdrawal symptoms from IRIS. I was sooo sad that it has ended, because I still had a lot of questions. For example: Who the hell is Mr. Black! And will there be a sequel? And Lee Byung Hun, what about this poor guy?

Finally I've found out that there will be an IRIS, part 2! Yaaaaaayyy! The filming will start next month. Unfortunately JUMI's hero Lee Byung Hun won't be part of it, because he's too busy with his upcoming Hollywood movie Red 2, with Bruce Willis. But bad bad Baek San is back (Kim Young-Chul). And the North Korean agent Kim Sun-Hwa (Kim So-Yeon). She's an awesome actress! Her comrade Park Cheol-Yeong (Kim Seung-Woo) will return back too. So I'm really glad that they didn't choose a complete new cast.


Hmm, about the new cast, I can tell you that MBLAQ's Lee Joon and Yoon Doo-Joon from B2ST have a role in IRIS 2. Will they be as bad as T.O.P.'s character from the first IRIS? I don't think so. Lee Joon will be playing the role of Agent Kim Ji Heon who has a superior talent in breaking and counteracting secret codes. Yoon Doo-Joon will be playing the role of Agent Yoon Si Hyuk who lives and dies by style (hmm, that's sad).


Anyway, I really reaaaallly can't wait to see it! This action-dorama will be broadcasted in February 2013. If you haven't seen the first IRIS, I really recommend you to watch it, because this is definitely my favorite action-dorama!

Source: asianwiki , soompi

No comments to this post yet... be the first!

Post a Comment

 

COPYRIGHT © 2014 JUMIJUMI.com