Wear a cushion around your head: Ostrich Pillow

Share on Facebook Tweet this

I think people would look at you as if you're an alien, when you're wearing this: the Ostrich Pillow.

Nope, the Ostrich Pillow is not designed as a new fashiontrend, to scare people or whatever. It really has a purpose. Designers Key Portilla-Kawamura and Ali Ganjavian made this comfortable cushion, for complete relaxation anywhere and everywhere. Wear the cushion, and you'll forget you're busy surroundings. No more noise, no more sunlight, no more people. Just you and your own quiet, peaceful environment.


I think it's ideal when you're traveling by airplane. I don't know how people do it, but I never fall asleep when I'm in the plane, even though it often takes almost a day when I reach my destination. I've tried everything (except sleeping pills, I don't use that crap), earplugs, watching boring movies. And putting my blanket over my head, but that results to a lack of oxygen and a sweaty face.

This pillow has a hole at the front, so you and your skin can breathe easily. And if you head itches, you can stick your hand into one of the side holes.

Yes, the Ostrich Pillow looks a bit strange, but I think this really is an ideal travel-item.

Source: trendhunter

No comments to this post yet... be the first!

Post a Comment

 

COPYRIGHT © 2014 JUMIJUMI.com