Hello Kitty circle lenses

Share on Facebook Tweet this

"I can see it in your eyes, you're a Hello Kitty freak!" I guess people would say that if you would wear these:


Nope, this is not fake. It's not a photoshopped eye or whatever. But this really is a Hello Kitty circle contact lens. Yup, a few years ago you could get some simple one-colored contact lenses. But nowadays there's sooo much variety. You can turn yourself into a Barbie for example, with special doll-eyes circle lenses. Or become an anime character, with red eyes.

Circle lenses...hmm...to be honest, I don't think I would ever try them. Even though they look nice. But I'm already very very nearsighted and my eyes are always dry. So I'm afraid those lenses would pop out of my eye or worse, my sight might get more worse wearing them. Would you wear them?

No comments to this post yet... be the first!

Post a Comment

 

COPYRIGHT © 2014 JUMIJUMI.com