Order hot men to clean your house

Share on Facebook Tweet this

Blgg, I just finished vacuuming my house. Not for fun. I had to.... Because I really saw clouds of dust, in my own room. Yes, for real! *sigh* Don't you hate cleaning your house. If I live in Tokyo right now, I would just call the House Office Cleaning Association, to 'order' a cleaner. No, no, not a regular cleaner, but Ike-men Osoji-tai” (literally, “a troop of good-looking cleaning men”).

Yes ladies, here you can order a hottie, uhm I mean hotties to clean your dirty shit in your house. OMG! Yes, they seem to be good looking AND they can clean! Perrrrfect! "The “troop” currently consists of 5 male cleaners selected from over 100 candidates who then underwent 5 months of training to become efficient professional cleaners."

It's not really cheap to let these hotties clean your house. Cleaning a kitchen or bathroom cost about 29,800 yen (EUROS 287,62). Ahum....OK.... who cares. Now you can enjoy watching these hotties cleaning your house, nice.... Hmm, too bad that the service is available only in Tokyo and surrounding areas. No international shipping :(

Source: japantoday, the House and Office Cleaning Association

1 comment about "Order hot men to clean your house":

Gertrude
November 18, 2012 at 6:30 PM

No international shipping! shiiiit..... :(((

Post a Comment

 

COPYRIGHT © 2014 JUMIJUMI.com