Stay dry under an air umbrella

Share on Facebook Tweet this

Here in my little city it's often useless to carry an umbrella when it's raining, because of the biggest enemy (besides the rain of course): WIND! I don't know how many, too much to count, umbrellas died, because of the wind.

Hmm, isn't it possible to fight the enemy by using the enemy. I mean fight wind with wind? Maybe...

Designer Je Sung Park invented a new kind of umbrella. This one doesn't have a canopy of waterproof material. But on top of the umbrella it will blow a canopy of air. So it's some sort of air-shield.

It's a nice idea, but will it work in my city, where you almost fly away (without having superhero powers) because of the wind? I don't know, maybe these air umbrellas are just made for countries where the wind never blows...

Source: geekologie

No comments to this post yet... be the first!

Post a Comment

 

COPYRIGHT © 2014 JUMIJUMI.com