Mix your own muesli!

Share on Facebook Tweet this

If you can't find your taste of muesli in the supermarket and are standing too long in front of the groceries looking... then maybe this is a solution for you. MyMuesli created an online shop where you can mix your own muesli. Because JUMI has no luck in finding the best cereals, so we got interested in MyMuesli and tried it out.

The ingredients are organic and they have also all kinds of muesli for people with allergies. You can choose from scratch to your own complete creation or choose a basic mix and customize it. Also you can see the calorees and more healthy details.

First I choose to mix it from scratch. I must say it was a little difficult to choose which base you want to have. Then I started reading (yes I often click on things without reading, bad habit..) and it helped me along the way.

I wanted to make a chocolate muesli. So I chose all kinds of stuff that has to do with chocolate. You can give your muesli a name and that will be printed on the can. For the second muesli, I went with a pre-made basic one and filled it up with white chocolate ingredients. Jummy!!

Well, after a week I recieved the muesli from Germany! The cans are much larger than I thought! Yay!

the last ingredient says: 'lots of love'.. awww!

First the chocolaty one. It tasted good, but... there is one BUT! Enthusiastic as I was, I chose Physalis berries (Incan berries) just because it sounded exotic. And ewwwwwwwwww these are sooo sour!! Totally misplaced.
There should be a note on the site with these berries like Warning strong taste! Totally can't mix it with chocolate. Blehh... I had to dig these berries out of the mix!

This is the second mix 'Burning workout'
The second mix is a sweet and natural tasting mix with cornflakes, coconut, figs and white chocolate. This one is really nice. Not too sweet and everything tastes in harmony. Mmmm.. really jummy!!!


Soo, JUMI's advice.. it's great and fun to choose your own mix, but be careful when choosing the extra ingrediƫnts.

No comments to this post yet... be the first!

Post a Comment

 

COPYRIGHT © 2014 JUMIJUMI.com