2NE1 came back home!

Share on Facebook Tweet this

As we all know last week the new album of  Korean girlband 2NE1 has been released: Crush. And now, finally they've released two new MV's! It's for the track Happy and Come Back Home.

To be honest, it took me a while to get used to their new sound. I wasn't really happy to hear Happy, because the song sounds too girlie girlie to me. And I have another image of 2NE1 (tough, bad girls. Well, I mean in a good way). But I do like Come Back Home more. This track is a mix of the genres of R&B, reggae and hip hop. Cool MV btw! You can see that they've spend a lot of money for this clip.

Besides Come Back Home I like Good To YouHopefully they'll release a MV too for this song. For now enjoy this favorite Come Back Home. And let us know what you think.

Source: allkpop

1 comment about "2NE1 came back home!":

m
March 3, 2014 at 6:47 PM

I like MTBD!

Post a Comment

 

COPYRIGHT © 2014 JUMIJUMI.com