Dorama tip: My Love from the Star

Share on Facebook Tweet this


Finally a new good and funny Korean drama series! I don't mind staying at home, zipping delicious tea, eat Mark and Spencer chocolates and watch my K-drama!!

My Love from the Star (or You who came from the stars, My love from another star etc.) is a series about Cheon Song-yi, Korea's best actress. She is a top star and is known for her dumb tweets. And there is a guy Do Min-joon, who is from another planet and got stuck on Earth 400 years ago. He still is alive and has superpowers! Also he has nice lips.... >.>


When Do Min-joon finally sees a chance to return to his planet, odd encounters with Cheon Song-yi happens. I wish I have a neighbour like him! ;) And she looks an awful lot like the girl from 400 years ago, who was very dear to Do Min-joon. So will he fall in love with the actress? Or will he choose for his return to his planet.

Will the guy fall for this girl?
This show is very funny and even episode 12 still make me laugh out loud! Most drama's tend to get boring and soppy after the few first episodes. But this series has enough cool twists to keep you hooked.
Actors Gianna Jun and Kim Soo-hyun have a great chemistry!


Do we have more Jumi readers who watch this series? What are your thoughts about it?

No comments to this post yet... be the first!

Post a Comment

 

COPYRIGHT © 2014 JUMIJUMI.com