Show off your buttocks undies

Share on Facebook Tweet this

OK, if you're that person who's dying to show off your buttocks. But just don't have the guts because of the cellulitis or stripes. Then you might like this: Shiridashi Butt Reveal Underwear!

Say what? Well, this is an undie with a huge image of a buttocks in a ripped undie. So you're showing off your butt without showing it for real. Rrrright, I think it might look weird if I'm wearing it. Having a white butt with light brown skin color. Or I have to powder this butt with make up powder or blusher... Too much work for me. Skip this undie, I'll stick to my cheapass Hello Kitty undies.

I found the undie at japantrendshop. It costs $60 (that's about €44).

Source: japantrendshop

No comments to this post yet... be the first!

Post a Comment

 

COPYRIGHT © 2014 JUMIJUMI.com