Back in town: Hello Kitty x Vans 2014

Share on Facebook Tweet this

It's been a while since Vans offered Hello Kitty fans the cutest Hello Kitty Vans! Guess what... they're back! On the occasion of Hello Kitty’s 40th anniversary, VANS has added new shoes to their Hello Kitty collection, with new designs each for women and toddlers.




I totally love the second version, but... unfortunately my experience with my Kitty Vans isn't that good. Maybe I walk weird or something, or maybe I walk too much... hmm, that can't be.... But there's a hole in my Kitty Vans!!! And I bought them last year (nope this isn't a fakie), boehoeh. So I think I'll skip ordering new Kitty Vans, even though they look lovely!


Source: gizmodiva

No comments to this post yet... be the first!

Post a Comment

 

COPYRIGHT © 2014 JUMIJUMI.com