Get your Hello Kitty underwear at Zeeman

Share on Facebook Tweet this

Forget those Hello Kitty x expensive brand clothing merchandise. I mean, would you pay €7 for one undie just because Hello Kitty's face is on it. Uhmm.... no. Not if you can get 2 pair of Hello Kitty undies for €3,99!


Yup, I found these hipster undies at the Zeeman store. Hm, cheap store... bad quality? Nooo, I'm still happy with it. They fit perfectly! OK, if you're planning to go to Zeeman, don't run to the womens section, but to the children/girls area. Children sizes? Noo, these undies fit perfectly for girlies wearing size xs, s or medium. Size 170/176 is just like between s and medium. I still don't understand Zeeman sizes. Ah well, whatever. If it fits me... Totally love it!

No comments to this post yet... be the first!

Post a Comment

 

COPYRIGHT © 2014 JUMIJUMI.com