Hanumpa's hands are rocking

Share on Facebook Tweet this

Woops, I didn't post the song of the weekend. But yes, I finally have the song that fits me, this weekend. It's the Korean song from HANUMPA with 곡예사.

Unfortunately I couldn't find a translation of the song, but you can interpret it in your own way. The music video is simple. You only see two hands. But how these hands eventually explodes on screen, omg! The hands are telling a story. It starts slow with just moving hands. But slowly these hands are imploding which eventually explodes into an energetic dance that even the 'owner' of the hands are showing in the mv. Check it out, here at Jumi!

1 comment about "Hanumpa's hands are rocking":

December 3, 2014 at 6:28 PM

Nice but I think you shoul d post my beautiful clip yes buceause i am beautifol.

Post a Comment

 

COPYRIGHT © 2014 JUMIJUMI.com