Jummy lunch in SmartHan rice tube

Share on Facebook Tweet this

Yuck, I'm tired of eating boring sandwiches everyday, during my lunchbreak. Too bad dat we don't have a 7-Eleven where they sell Onigiri (=jummy riceballs wrapped in dried seaweed, filled with something jummy). And I'm too clumsy to make my own Onigiri. Hmm and bringing a bowl of rice to work everyday...hmmm..not a good idea.

Now Takara Tomy Arts came up with something sooo cool, for people like me: SmartHan!

With this thing you can make your own rice-snack filled with something jummy. And it only takes a few minutes to make your own snack. This is how it works:
- fill the tube with rice and a jummy filling
- close it up
- snap the twist cap on the bottom of the tube and the lid on the top
- Hungry? Pop off the top lid and turn the twist cap at the bottom to squeeze out your jummy snack.

The SmartHan is small, so you can bring it everywhere. I think it even fits in a small toiletry (not that I would put it in there, but uhm this thing looks so small).

The SmartHan is available starting next week, in Japan. It will cost 840 yen (8,50 Euros). Hmm, I wonder if I can buy it online somewhere...


Source: rocketnews24

No comments to this post yet... be the first!

Post a Comment

 

COPYRIGHT © 2014 JUMIJUMI.com